On Octobter 17th, a first strategic retreat was held. During the meeting researcher from throughout the LUMC connected in various innovations pipelines. Discussions covered topics throughout the lifecourse: from inside the womb until late in life. The goal of the meeting was to connect researchers and spark multi-disciplinary collaboration, which was met by great enthusiasm of the participants. As a follow-up of the meeting the pipelines will organise follow-up meetings to further strengthen collaborations. If you want to get involved in these meetings, please contact the persons below and follow our website for meeting dates!
1. Thyroid function and ageing. Contact: J.Gussekloo@lumc.nl
2. Immuno-metabolic health. Contact: P.Slagboom@lumc.nl
3. Vulnerability across the lifespan. Contact: S.P.Mooijaart@lumc.nl
4. Ageing, brain and circulation (ABC). Contact: J.H.J.M.de_Bresser@lumc.nl
5. Biological clock. Contact: E.M.Winter@lumc.nl
6. Twin-Life. Contact: E.Lopriore@lumc.nl